Players Code of Conduct
As a MACH 1 player, I understand that the adjustment between being ordinary player and an extraordinary player requires extra effort and determination. I understand that wanting to win on game day is worth nothing unless I have the will to prepare to win before game day. So that I may become the best player and team member that I am capable of becoming I promise to do the following:
These pledges are promises that you make to your teammates and coaches for the full soccer season..
- I will challenge myself to be the best player that I can be, at both practices and games.
- I will make every effort within my control to attend all team activities.
- I will learn to understand and accept my role within the team concept.
- I will keep my priorities in order: Family, Church, Academics, & then Soccer!
- I will always encourage and never criticize my teammates.
- I will display the highest standards for sportsmanship at practice and games, regardless of the outcome of either.
- I understand that proper time management is required to excel on the soccer field and in the classroom.
- I will abide by the decisions of my Coaches in the best interest of the team.
- I will focus on how I played, not how much I played.